Institute for Research & Community Service
Institute for Research and Community Service (LPPM) Universitas ‘Aisyiyah Yogyakarta is one of the work units under Universitas ‘Aisyiyah Yogyakarta which carries out Research, Community Service, and Scientific Publication tasks as the executor of The College Tridharma. This institution is led by the Head of the Institute and staff consisting of staff in the field of research, Community Service, and Scientific Publications.
In the Research Sector, LPPM provides the opportunity to win Internal Research Grants for all lecturers of Universitas ‘Aisyiyah Yogyakarta which is divided into 3 grant schemes each year, namely research grants, umbrellas, and institutions. Apart from internal sources of funds, there are external sources of funds, namely funds from DITJEN DIKTI, Kopertis, AIPNI, and HAPEQ. As a Supporting Institution for the implementation of The College Tridharma, LPPM has won External Grants from both DIKTI and KOPERTIS.
In the Community Service Sector, Universitas ‘Aisyiyah Yogyakarta has also opened a Program for Internal Competition and Regular Community Service Grants. Within carry out community service duties, LPPM Universitas ‘Aisyiyah Yogyakarta cooperates with agencies/institutions, both government and private institutions based on mutually supportive and beneficial partnerships. Community service is one of the higher education assignments to provide services to the community covering various fields of life by utilizing, developing, and applying science and technology as an effort to contribute to the progress of society. The implementation of community service is adjusted to the resources that are owned, both relating to human resources and funding. To carry out community service tasks, LPPM Universitas ‘Aisyiyah Yogyakarta provides financial assistance in the form of a Community Service Competition Grant Proposal for each year.
In the Scientific Publications Sector, LPPM Universitas ‘Aisyiyah Yogyakarta organizes various activities including National Seminars, International Seminars, and Research Workshops, and community service. Besides, LPPM also manages Scientific Journals, namely Midwifery and Nursing Journals to accommodate Lecturers in conducting Scientific Publications. LPPM Universitas ‘Aisyiyah Yogyakarta work programs are related to Standard Operational Procedures and policies towards development, and work programs of Universitas ‘Aisyiyah Yogyakarta. The Professional-Qur’ani motto is expected to be a spirit in carrying out its duties as an institution that is directly related to various components of society. In other words, LPPM Universitas ‘Aisyiyah Yogyakarta is obliged to build an image inside and outside (the wider community) through the results of research, studies, and community service.
- To conduct research based on evidence-based, health-oriented and based on Islamic values
- To conduct community service in a comprehensive, integrated, sustainable, health-oriented and based on Islamic values
- To conduct scientific meetings by an integrated and sustainably
- Developing scientific publications both nationally and internationally that are health-oriented and based on Islamic values
- Becoming a center for training in the development of science, research and community service
To increase the quantity, quality and relevance of research and community service sustainably.
- Applying research and community service applications as an effort to improve the quality of research and community service
- Implement sustainable collaboration with other research institutions, the government, and the private sector
- Collaborating with home and abroad Institutions in developing Scientific Publications
- To improve the quantity and quality of research activities and community service sustainably.
- To improve the ability of lecturers in research activities and community service at the national level.
- To improve application of research results and community service in learning
- To improve collaboration with other research institutions, the government, and the private sector sustainably.
- Published of research results and community service to stakeholders
- To improve student involvement in research and community service activities
- Publicing lecturers’ scientific works in national journals at least 50 articles per year.
- Publicing lecturers’ scientific works in international are at least 75 articles per year.
- The amount of health-oriented research applied to community service activities at least 20 per year. The amount of community development UNISA Yogyakarta partnerships with Muhammadiyah/’Aisyiyah Association at least 10 per year.
- The amount of community service activities for women’s empowerment at least 80 per year
Jl. Siliwangi (Ring Road Barat) No. 63 Mlangi, Nogotirto, Gamping, Sleman, Yogyakarta. 55292
Telepon: (0274) 4469199
Fax.: (0274) 4469204
Jl. Munir 267 Serangan, Ngampilan, Yogyakarta.
Telepon: (0274) 374427
Our Office Hours
Mo-Sa: 08:00-15:00 WIB