Skip to main content
- Every head of the student’s organization shall prepare or submit an annual program of activities to Universitas Aisyiyah (Unisa) Yogyakarta through the student and students’ coordinator.
- All activities of student organizations shall be from students through BEM, IMM, HIMIKA, HIMABIDA, and PIK-KRRKS and submitted to Student and Student Coordinator. Student and enrollment coordinator will study and correct the proposed activities, then will be consulted to Vice Rector I of Academics, Student and Cooperation
- Proposal of activity shall be submitted to the Coordinator of Student Affairs and Enrollment section no later than the 10th of every month for the activities to be held next month.
- Disbursement of funds will be implemented at least 1 (one) week before the activity is held, and will be given to the committee that has been appointed by each organization
- Responsibility Report Activities shall be completed and submitted no later than 1 (one) week after the activity takes place.
- The Activity Accountability Report should cover the minimum requirements
- Written report of activity result
- Reports on the use of funds obtained must be accompanied by proof of note / receipt, affixed to paper and attached photo documentation.
- The delay in submitting a report on the implementation of the activities at the appointed time will hamper the disbursement of the next student activity fund, not only to the organization conducting the activities but also to affect all student activities that will take place next month.